Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pretty Professional



Dress: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Belt: off a dress at a thrift store
Shoes (not seen): Steve Madden Luxe

WOAH! Check out these sweet photos of me. Love them!

So you know that huge paper I'm always talking about? Yea if you write one at my school, it's kind of a big deal. In my department (communications), I'm the only senior writing one this year. Anyway, at the end of the year we do a big presentation on our papers, and to promote it, profiles of all of us are put on the school's website. Today, I had my picture taken for the website and I LOVE how them came out!

For this occasion, I was not allowed to wear black, and was instructed to wear vibrant colors (since they show up best). I decided on different shades of blue, since they complement my pale skin tone very well. Unfortunately, you can't see my shoes in the shots, but you get an idea of how I look, right? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...