Friday, April 6, 2012

Shades of Purple



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: BCBGeneration
Pants: Naf Naf
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe
Earrings: gift

Alright so I can't tell a lie - I'm a little behind on posting. I've been taking outfit photos per usual, but with my paper, I haven't had any spare time to write the posts. So, that's why I'm here on a Friday night telling you about Wednesday outfit.

I've worn this outfit several times before (although maybe not on the blog..) and have always loved how it looks. The Grecian style tank with the colored skinny jeans provides and unexpected but interesting take on a traditional jeans and tank look. I also added my trusty denim jacket, because for whatever reason it had dropped to the low 50s. I want my warm weather back!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...