Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Statuesque and Regal



Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Rachel Pally
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: American Eagle
If I had to choose two words to best describe how I looked today, I would choose statuesque and regal. I can't help but sounding egoistical, but I felt hot today! This dress just works on my body - I don't know how to describe it other than that.

I was originally drawn to this dress last summer because of the color (I'm telling you, I've been having such a thing for coral this year)! Anyway, then I picked it up and felt it - so soft! Plus, I love an unfinished hem on this kind of material, it makes the dress flow better. So then I tried it on, and surprisingly loved it! I say surprisingly because I don't typically wear maxi dresses. I'm super picky about them. They have to go to the floor. Like swooping the floor, not brushing my feet. I'm pretty tall (5'8") so to find a maxi dress that fits this criteria can be kind of tricky. But sometimes it happens, and I couldn't be happier with my result.

I kept the rest of my look simple, just adding my favorite denim jacket and brown leather sandals. A perfect outfit for a day spent in classes, and as an additional bonus, it allows me to eat whatever I want! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...