Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Adventures as a Tourist



Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Pants: Mavi
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Coach
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Scarf: Delia*s Warehouse Sale

For my first adventure as a post-grad, I'm in Chicago! My mom is here for a writer's conference, so she invited me to come along and just hang out and do whatever I want with my aunt! Today, was tourist day. We did a ton of shopping on Michigan Ave. walked around in Millennium Park, and munched on cheddar and caramel popcorn from Garrett's (sounds weird, but DELICIOUS)! It was the perfect day with perfect weather - I couldn't have planned our unplanned day any better if I tried.

For all of our walking, I knew I wanted to wear something comfortable - flat shoes were a must. Plus, this is the windy city! I couldn't go walking around without a cozy cardigan, even though it's the end of May. So, I decided on this tissue-tee from Victoria's Secret and paired it with my cargo colored skinny jeans. To finish off my look, I added this super versatile circle scarf and my aviators. Through all my trying on in the fitting room, and the walking around, this was the perfect outfit!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...