Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cashmere in May



Dress: Miss Sixty
Cardigan: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe
Necklace: Nordstrom
Headband: BCBG Max Azria
Who would have thought that I would be wearing one of my beloved cashmere cardigans in May? Certainly, not I, but I should have known better, with the unpredictable weather Maryland is always experiencing. Thankfully, I didn't have to wear it for very long today, since it was quickly in the upper 70s, and extremely humid.

Aren't my rants about the weather interesting? I thought so too.

Anyway, clearly I've been set in another decade for the last couple of outfit posts. Today I pulled out one of my retro inspired dresses, which I think would have been perfect for a housewife in the 50s. However, instead of pairing it with my knock-off Keds for an even more 50s appeal, I added plain sandals and this cute strawberry necklace, which I think adds a fun touch. Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...