Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last Day of Undergrad



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: Aerie by American Eagle
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Juicy Couture

After four years of painful (and enjoyable) classes, today was my last day of undergrad classes. Holy crap. And I will say it for probably the eighth time today: where has the time gone?

I still remember so well my first class my freshman year: applied stats. I remember being so nervous, and afraid that I would never make it all the way through college. Well, I did it! All that's left now is one final, and a final project! Woo-hoo!

For my last day of classes, I decided to go with something cute and simple. This skirt has been on my mind for awhile, and I just couldn't think of new way to wear it. Then last night, I had a little brilliant moment, and thought of pairing it with my classic denim shirt. I realize this isn't a huge breakthrough, but sometimes it's the little things that matter. I finished the look off with a simple gold necklace, and my trusty fake Keds for an extra preppy twist.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You should also try it with the skirt out and belt it with maybe the skinny cheetah belt you have...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...