Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day



Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria

It's the first day of May! Which means...

1. As of yesterday, my 81 page, 22,000 word honors paper has been turned in! I now can resume having a life again.

2. I'm graduating in 18 days! HOLY CRAP. Where did the time go?!

3. It's socially acceptable to run around in shorts/skirts/and dresses. Like I really cared before, but I digress.

Today I went with a pretty casual look, since I was at a style roadblock today. Although the weather called for rainy skies all day, it didn't rain a bit. Instead, it ended up being rather warm (in the upper 70s!) all day. So my outfit was perfect. Here's hoping that we can have weather like this for the rest of the month!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...