Friday, June 8, 2012

Casual Friday



Tank (stolen from my mom): Ann Taylor
Shorts: Hollister
Sandals: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Coach
Belt: Gap

Woo-hoo! Today is Friday, which means it's time for the weekend! Even though I am currently unemployed (hopefully this won't last  for too long..), spending all of my week looking for a job is a full-time job! This week alone, I've applied for almost 30 jobs. It's kind of exhausting. But I know I'm not the only one in this situation.

Anyway, enough complaining. To kick start the weekend, I went out to lunch with my boss and a bunch of people that I interned with at the station. I knew we were going to Hooters (we're a classy bunch, right?) so I definitely wanted to keep things casual. This hand-me-down that I stole from my mom was perfect for the occasion! Paired with some simple sandals and classic white shorts, I thought this was the perfect summer look. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...