Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cloud and Rainbow Connection



Revlon's "Cloud," is one of my favorite nail polish colors of all time. When I first bought it, I didn't really think much of it; just another pretty bottle of polish to add to my ever-expanding collection. However, after the first time I used it, I fell in love. The light purple is a beautiful shade, and it has a smooth and streak-free application.

Wearing a color on it's own can get boring though, so I constantly try and think of new ways to jazz up a plain manicure. One of the easiest ways to do that it is by making a play on the traditional french mani. However, instead of painting a white strip, I went with a bottle of colorful glitter (OPI's "Rainbow Connection" to be specific). The best part about using glitter is that it's hard to see any mistakes! As long as you  use glitter with a clear base, and evenly distribute the glitter across your nail, it's pretty fail-proof!

See other examples of how I used glitter nail polish: here, here, and here
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...