Friday, June 15, 2012

Easy, breezy, beautiful.




Dress: Lilly Puliter
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Vintage

Every time I wear this dress, I feel compelled to wear it a different way. I always want to throw a sweater or t-shirt over it, cinch it with a skinny belt, or pair it with a blazer. However, whenever I try to cover this dress up in any way, it just looks awful! One of these days I'll learn, I swear. With some things in life, simple really is better (or the best).

So, just like every time I have worn this dress, I added a simple pair of sandals, my vintage leather bag, and this crystal necklace that I stole out of my grandma's jewelry box forever ago. I know it's nothing new or super exciting, but it is what I wore today!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...