Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fiji and Just Crown Me Already



Without a doubt, this has got to be one of my favorite manicures in a long time. How could it not be? It combines two of my favorite things: pink and glitter. Overall, the combination couldn't be more perfect! It's so feminine and pretty, and attracts just the right amount of sparkle for my preference. 

For this manicure, I used Essie's "Fiji," which I had never used before. If you're familiar with Essie polishes, this one is basically the same. I found that it easily covered my nails, and I had no issues with chipping until almost a week later. For my ring finger, I used OPI's "Just Crown Me Already," from the Ms. Universe collection. In just two coats, you get full glittery coverage! However, it tends to flake off easily, which sucks. But when you try to remove it with nail polish remover, it's near impossible. Such a weird little conundrum. Otherwise, I would say it's perfect!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...