Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lilly = Epitome of Summer



Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Kate Spade
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

On Saturday I went to one of my high school friends graduation parties. For once, I practically had a legitimate reason to dress-up (even though I was pretty sure everyone else was going to be dressed pretty casual).

For the special occasion I decided on this aqua and coral dress that I bought back in April while shopping for my graduation dress. True story - I actually planned on wearing this to my graduation if I hadn't found another dress that I liked more! Anyway, I really like how summery this dress looks. The colors are super bright and fun and the cut is simple and timeless. Overall, the perfect summer dress for a graduation party. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...