Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Staples


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Coach

This is the first summer in four years that I'm not working at Target (such a blessing). So, every morning I am faced with the daunting task of what to wear. Before, my choice was limited to either a red polo or t-shirt and khaki capris or pants. Fun fun. 

Anyway, this summer it's completely different! Everyday I'm never really sure what I'm doing, but for the most part it involves applying for jobs (i.e. I usually bum around in sweats). When I'm not doing that though, I have an infinite number of options as to what I'm wearing! However, I've already created a typical summer uniform : colorful sundress, aviators, gladiators, and slouchy brown leather bag. It's perfect for just about any occasion, and it's so simple to put together. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOL just looked at your instagram post.. not working at target but mentioned it twice in one "week"... haha that would be me if I ever left tjmaxx... which I won't because now I work there full time... sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...