Monday, June 4, 2012

A week in iPhone Photos









I am the worst about my week in Instagram photos! How does it always happen that my posts end up being more of a month in iPhone pictures instead of just a small little week? Whatever, at least it is getting done! And without further ado, some personal photos for your enjoyment.

P.S: Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter  to stay up to date with me!

1. What's the best way to spend senior week? Going to Baker Park and coloring with sidewalk chalk with some of my favorites.

2. My last day at my internship! Going to miss these ladies so much! But definitely not the part where I was up by 3:45 a.m. three days a week...

3.Being at home has one huge benefit: fresh fruit all the time and having a blender!

4. The metro tickets in Chicago were so much nicer than the ones in D.C.! And yea, I'm the kind of person who would notice something like that.

5. O'Hare airport (also Chitown) was pretty! So modern and beautiful. Nothing like drab and dreary BWI...

6. When did I become such a healthy shopper? Being at home means I get to cook a lot, so I'm having fun doing that.

7. First Nats game of the season! Let's goo!

8. I'm loving the new forever stamps! Much cuter than the plain flags.

9. It was the boyfriends first Nats game EVER! Welcome to the DMV, baby.

10. Key lime pie at the ONLY Ralph Lauren restaurant in the country. I cannot even describe how delicious it was. And how fabulous the decorations are! It was like being at a ski lodge with all the worn leather, vintage plaid pillows, and stone hearths.

11. Some of my favorite alums together at baccalaureate.

12. I am the proud owner of a brand new Nissan Altima! I couldn't be happier.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...