Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A week in iPhone Photos







 Here's my weekly round-up in Instagram! I had a pretty busy week, and this is how it looked through my eyes.

P.S: Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter  to stay up to date with me! (if you aren't already!)


1. Blood Orange sorbet from Ciao Bella. Do I even have to say anything?


2. The boyfriend and I before heading to D.C. to see The Music Man.


3. New stationery! I got this at Target, surprisingly. They have a great selection of prints that are colorful and fun, without being super expensive.


4. I love being a girly-girly and spending time playing with my hair and make-up. The result of curling my hair and swiping on a little pink lipstick.


5. Holy deliciousness! It's the perfect summer drink: fizzy, light, and refreshing. After spending all day in the sun, I made this. SO GOOD.


6. I don't even drink Pepsi, but when I saw these limited-edition straws from Jonathan Adler at Target, I had to have them! So cute.


7. Homemade apple cinnamon pancakes garnished with sliced apple. Yum!


8. The boyfriend and I took a trip to Great Falls, Virginia last weekend. What a gorgeous view! We had fun climbing the trails and getting in a good work out.


9. Funfetti cupcakes for Fathers Day. And they're pink, I know. Guess who decorated?


10. One of the few photos I have with my dad as a little kid (he was always behind the camera)! Happy belated fathers day! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...