Here's my weekly round-up in Instagram! I had a pretty busy week, and this is how it looked through my eyes.
P.S: Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up to date with me! (if you aren't already!)
1. Blood Orange sorbet from Ciao Bella. Do I even have to say anything?
2. The boyfriend and I before heading to D.C. to see The Music Man.
3. New stationery! I got this at Target, surprisingly. They have a great selection of prints that are colorful and fun, without being super expensive.
4. I love being a girly-girly and spending time playing with my hair and make-up. The result of curling my hair and swiping on a little pink lipstick.
5. Holy deliciousness! It's the perfect summer drink: fizzy, light, and refreshing. After spending all day in the sun, I made this. SO GOOD.
6. I don't even drink Pepsi, but when I saw these limited-edition straws from Jonathan Adler at Target, I had to have them! So cute.
7. Homemade apple cinnamon pancakes garnished with sliced apple. Yum!
8. The boyfriend and I took a trip to Great Falls, Virginia last weekend. What a gorgeous view! We had fun climbing the trails and getting in a good work out.
9. Funfetti cupcakes for Fathers Day. And they're pink, I know. Guess who decorated?
10. One of the few photos I have with my dad as a little kid (he was always behind the camera)! Happy belated fathers day! Pin It