Thursday, July 26, 2012

Colors of Summer



Dress: Ralph Lauren Rugby
Belt: off a dress from a thrift store
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Steve Madden
Glasses: Kate Spade
Bag: Coach

At 12:00 p.m., I had literally just stepped out of the shower. Five minutes later, my aunt calls me asking if I want to meet her for lunch since she is in the area. She wants to meet at 12:45, and I know I will need at least 15 minutes to get there on time. So, that left me exactly 30 minutes to transform myself from a sopping mess to presentable human being. Challenge accepted.

Thankfully, now that I have such short hair, I was able to completely style my hair in 15 minutes flat! I never would have been able to do that before (unless you consider a wet bun/ponytail style). Now, all I had left to do was put together a cute and summery outfit. I decided to wear two of my favorite summer colors: coral and turquoise. It seems like such an odd combination, but the cool blue shade is a perfect complement for the warm coral. To finish off my look, I grabbed my brown leather handbag and gladiator sandals; neutral pieces that will tie any look together.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...