Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy (late) Fourth of July!



Dress: Jessica Simpson
Shoes (borrowed from mom): Unlisted
Necklace: Vintage
Bag: Dooney and Bourke

I know I'm a little late, but happy fourth of July! I spent the entire day down in West Virginia, reuniting my Grandma and her sister for the first time in years (it was so adorable), and visiting the camp grounds where my mom and her cousins used to vacation every summer. Despite the fact that I didn't get to catch any fireworks (other than the ones everyone kept posting on Instagram and on Twitter), I had a really nice holiday.

For the holiday, I just had to wear red, white, and blue! I actually saw several people not wearing patriotic colors, and was kind of shocked! Honestly, how can you wear green and purple on the fourth of July? Anyway, even though my outfit may seem a little costumey to some, I don't really care. I thought this polka-dotted dress was perfect for the occasion, and these checkered red and white pumps are the perfect accessory. In addition, I swapped out my usual Longchamp for this patent red Dooney and Bourke bag - much more festive!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...