Sunday, July 1, 2012

Humidity.



Dress: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Necklace; Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag Longchamp

I think it's pretty easy to tell just by looking at these photos just how humid it is. And of course, the best way to beat the heat is by taking the trip to the movies! So a bunch of my friends and I went to see Magic Mike last night. 

Anyway, because it was so hot, I wanted to wear something really light-weight and casual. Even though the movie theater would be cool, I knew it wouldn't be chilly enough to require a cardigan or anything. So, I pulled out this simple blue dress, and added a pop of color with this turquoise necklace. I finished the look off a high ponytail (because I couldn't stand my hair laying down my back), and some simple sandals. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...