Friday, July 27, 2012

Interview Swag pt.2



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Dress: Nanette Lepore
Glasses: Kate Spade
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Coach
This week, I've been overwhelmed with interviews - I've had three! I'm not complaining, believe me. This is what I've been waiting for all summer! Thankfully, of my three interviews this week, only one of them was in-person, so I only needed to think of one perfect, pulled-together ensemble. Of course, of all of my interviews, this was the position I want the most. Cross your fingers for me!

For this interview in particular, it was four hours long! I kid you not, this was the longest interview of my entire life. Not only did I meet at least 12 people, I had to give a 10-minute presentation, and take a tour of the facilities. Can you now understand why my outfit had to be just right?

Thankfully, I think the entire interview (yes, all four hours of it), went extremely well. I'm supposed to know by the beginning of next week at the earliest, and by the end of next week at the latest.

But onto my outfit! I am happy to report that the weather was just absolutely perfect for my big day! A cloudless, sunny, 85 degree day. So, I decided to wear my bright and colorful floral printed dress to reflect my mood. However, I thought some of the buildings might be cold, so I brought along the lightweight cardigan just in case. I finished off my polished look with my favorite necklace of the moment, and my comfiest pair of heels.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...