Thursday, July 12, 2012

Interview Swag



Dress: Calvin Klein
Belt (came with dress): Calvin Klein
Bag Longchamp
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: gift

I have been waiting for a long time to wear this dress. I was hoping to wear it once I started at a new job, but I just got too impatient! So, I figured I would wear it for an interview; the next best thing. I think the interview went really well (thankfully), so hopefully I will be wearing this to work soon!

If you watched my summer haul, you'll remember me talking about the deal I got on this dress (original price was $144, and I found it for $19 in the clearance section for Nordstrom Rack). Considering that deal, I actually LOVE the belt that came with this dress. Usually, I find belts that come with jeans or dresses are super cheap. However, I think this sparkly belt really enhances this pale pink ruffled dress, without looking like it was cheaply made. For finishing touches, I added some sparkly earrings, and gray heels. 

Now all that's left to do is cross my fingers, and hope for the best!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress on you! You did get a good deal I think we had that at TJs for around $40. I also love the LEgally blonde look and red lips on you!! Catching up on your looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this dress in blue at Macy's and I totally would have bought it if they'd had my size!!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...