Friday, July 13, 2012

Pretty in Pink



Dress: Kate Spade
Necklace: Kate Spade
Purse: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Nine West

Last night, I went and saw Legally Blonde (the musical) with my mom and some of her friends from work at a local dinner theater. We all decided to wear pink for the occasion in honor of Elle Woods, and ended up having the best time! 

Of course, this being me, I was not going to be satisfied with just a pink t-shirt and jeans. No, if I'm going to wear pink - I'm going to go all out! I decided on my striped Kate Spade dress, which couldn't have been more perfect for the show. It's pink, it has a huge bow, and it's just so cute! I added some more pink with a light pink leather purse, and a chunky magenta necklace. For the shoes, I decided to keep it simple with a strappy pair of gold heels. I think Elle would have been proud! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...