Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shades of Pink



Top: I.N.C
Shorts J. Crew
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Coach
Bracelet: vintage

The heat index today was 105 degrees. Let me just clarify that. One hundred and five degrees. Holy hell.

For once, I was actually going out somewhere! So, I knew I wanted to get all pretty, even though it was hot and humid out. And of course, the minute I stepped outside I could feel my make-up begin to melt, and my hair deflate. Le sigh. 

Despite that, I still love this look! Whenever I am going out, I usually like to wear a dress. However, I knew I would just be too uncomfortable with this extreme weather. A sleeveless top and short-shorts were the perfect solution! I still feel dressy, even though I'm just wearing a simple pair of cotton shorts. Plus, I love the combination of the two different pinks. Sometimes I feel like I have to match perfectly, and this proves that doesn't always have to be the case!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...