Friday, August 24, 2012

A week in Instagram







The past couple of weeks, I've been doing A LOT of travelling! Mind you, it wasn't very far from home, but I really enjoy getting out and exploring new places. There's so much of this world to see, and I want to see as much of it as I can! So, this week in Instagram, you may notice that my photos are good representation of where I have been traveling recently. Enjoy!

P.S - If you aren't already, follow me  on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up to date with me!

1. Getting interactive with the Titanic exhibit at the National Geographic Museum in D.C.

2. My charm bracelet is almost 100 years old! I love vintage jewelry.

3. A hazy rainbow after a quick afternoon shower.

4. The Pittsburgh skyline on a cloudy day.

5. Hanging out at PNC park to catch a Pirates game.

6. Colorful fireworks after the game!

7. Taking a walk in downtown Pittsburgh.

8. Grabbing a sweet lunch from a food truck while hanging out in D.C.

9. The biggest neccessity for travelling through D.C.

10. Heading to my bf's first high school reunion!

11. A giant mountain of nachos at Busboys and Poets.

12.Waiting for the metro at L'enfant Plaza. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMG no. Something wrapped in a waffel?! And high school reunions already, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...