Thursday, August 9, 2012

A week in iPhone Photos





For once, I'm up-to-date on my Instagram posts. So, I can truthfully say these are all from the last week. I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but it means a lot to me! I am developing better time management and organization skills every day. Woot woot!


Without further ado, read on about the little details in my life.


P.S - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up-to-date with me!


1. A nice crumbly cinnamon-sugar doughnut muffin, fresh out of the oven. Yum-o!


2. The Black-Eyed Susan; Maryland's state flower.


3. I got to see the sea lion show at Hershey Park last weekend! I sat in the "splash" zone, and ended up getting drenched! Not how I wanted to spend most of my day at the park.


4. Essie's "Fiji" nail polish, and my Lilly Pulitzer keychain.


5. Walking down the back-to-school aisle at my local Target made me super nostalgic. Why can't I buy school supplies too?!


6. Also spotted at Target (I never will really leave), super cute Duct Tape! I wish I had a purpose for it.


7. My mom accidently spilled the entire box of Lucky Charms on the floor. Whoops...


8. While shopping yesterday, I saw a dress I was instantly attracted to. When I walked over to it and grabbed the tag, I saw the style of the dress was named after yours truly! No wonder I liked it so much at first glance! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...