Thursday, August 23, 2012

A year ago today..


Dress: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson
Belt: Amiee Lynn
Bag: Coach

As I pulled out this dress this morning, I got a funny feeling that I had worn this exact same outfit about a year ago today. When I went to go back through my archives (see, blogs are good for something!), I found out I was right!

Funny how much things have changed since then. On this day last year, Maryland had a earthquake (which is obviously pretty rare). I was just starting my senior year of college, and was excited for what the future had in store. Thankfully, there was no earthquake today. In addition, now I'm unemployed and done with school. Let me be the first to tell you - being done with school is not fun. Stay in school forever! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap cuteness! Love this! You are going to look so good in fall's burgundy slash ox blood... just pretend it's coral

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...