Friday, August 10, 2012

An Honest Summer Outfit


Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Steve Madden
Glasses: Kate Spade
Bag: Coach
Bracelet: vintage

This summer has got to be the most humid on record in Maryland! Or at least it feels that way. Everyday when I step into the car, my glasses fog up, my legs stick to my leather seats, and I immediately begin to sweat! It's very unpleasant. So, I make every effort to dress in clothing that is lightweight and will not stick to my skin all day.

I know on all the other fashion blogs, girls seem to get away with wearing long pants and long sleeve tops all the time in the summer! However, I don't know if they live in Canada or they just don't get outside or something. Lets be honest, that's not realistic! It's hot, it's humid, and I cannot be bothered with jeans in the summer. 

Anyway, the point I'm trying to get at is that my outfit is an honest representation of something that you can wear when it's a 100 degrees outside. Although it's probably not going to make you feel any cooler, wearing a light colored cotton tank will certainly help! Paired with a hot pink mini, this is the perfect way to beat the unbearably hot weather. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...