Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Average Summer Day



Tank: SugarLips
Shorts: Hollister
Belt (unseen): Gap
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelets: Sergio Lub, Coach, Charming Charlie's

Today's plans included applying for jobs, sitting around all day waiting for the Verizon repairman to come, and going out to dinner tonight with the family. A pretty average summer day, to say the least, but I still wanted to look nice for dinner. 

I decided on this sparkly tank, which I don't wear often enough. Much like this tank, it actually has a cool back, but I didn't get a good picture! Instead of a traditional back, it's a T shape covered with more beads. I love it! I paired it with white jean shorts, basic gladiators, and lots of silver bracelets. Like I mentioned before, even though today was a pretty boring day, it's nice to add a little sparkle to your life!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...