Thursday, August 16, 2012

Babysitter Interview



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Coach
Belt: Gap

If you couldn't tell based on my last couple of posts, I have been going on a lot of interviews. Am I complaining? Not really. But talking about myself for an hour, researching potential interview questions, picking the perfect outfit, and figuring out how I am going to get around the DC, Md., and Va. area is starting to get to me. Can't someone just offer me a job already?

Anyway, my interview today is little different. Today, I have an interview for a potential babysitting gig. Truthfully, I'm not quite sure I want the job even if I am offered it. The hours are limited, and if someone else makes me a permanent job offer - I want to be able to take it immediately. However, I am trying to keep an open mind. I really can't sit around unemployed any longer. 

Naturally, my outfit for today's interview didn't need to be nearly as dressy as an outfit for a traditional interview. Still, I wanted to look relatively professional. I decided to go for a half business/casual outfit. I kept my outfit business looking by starting with a classic white button-up. Then, I decided to wear my black skinny jeans for a casual component. Finally, I decided to keep my accessories to a minimum. I felt like all my outfit needed to finish it off was a pair of simple sandals and a leather handbag, so I left it at that!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...