Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Comfort Over Fashion?



Cardigan: Anne Klein
Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bag: Kate Spade

Another day, another interview. And today, I decided to make one of the worst fashion decisions. See those cute patent-leather nude pumps? I've never worn them before, and stubbornly decided they were the only shoes that went with my outfit. However, with the amount of walking I was going to be doing, I knew they were going to tear apart my feet. So, I packed a pair of cheap flip-flops in my tote for the walk, only putting on my new shoes minutes before my interview.

I can't believe I've become one of those people. You know, like those moms who wear tennis shoes and socks with their tights and business suits? Not a good picture. But, I was not about to spend the majority of my day limping around the city. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...