Saturday, August 11, 2012

Enuf is Enuf and Cloud



When it comes to doing my nails, I'm not always super adventurous. Glitter is one thing. But other than that, I am constantly trying to think of different ways to do my nails. Typically, I just do one accent nail (ring finger), and I use a color that is very similar to the rest of my nails, or I use glitter.

However, this time I decided to do something a little different. Not too crazy, mind you, but enough that is felt different for me! First off, I did TWO accent nails - my ring and index finger! Crazy right? Then, I picked a color that was on the complete other side of the color wheel! It reminds me of the Red Hat Society. You know, those old ladies who wear red and purple all the time? Well, maybe you don't. But that's what my current manicure makes me think of - and I kind of love it! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...