Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy August!



Shirt: Lord and Taylor
Pants: DKNY
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Steve Madden
 It's the first day of August! I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I think it's because the beginning of a new month feels like a new beginning. It's like we can start over, and have a fresh outlook on life. Plus, the first day of August is a friendly reminder that there is just one month of summer left. Then, it's going to really set it in that I'm not going back to school for the first time in about 16 years. I might cry.

Alright let me try to focus. Anyway, so today I was off to go shopping with my little brother at the mall. For once, it was a beautiful day! So, I had the opportunity to pull out my white linen pants. Realistically, I can wear them about twice a year; it has to be a kind of cool day in the summer. They really don't work any other season. Today, they were perfect! Combined with a 3/4 sleeve shirt, gladiator sandals, and one of my favorite necklaces, I was ready for a stroll around the mall. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...