Friday, August 17, 2012

Just Keep Interviewing



Shirt (borrowed from mom): I.N.C
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bracelets: Coach and Sergio Lub
Belt: J. Crew

Do you see what I mean about the interview heavy posts? My apologies, but I feel like that's all I've been wearing! All I can do is hope that something is going to come through.

Today, I was off to D.C. for a position with a consulting firm. While most people might think that this might call for a more conservative approach, based off the reviews online, I got the feeling that the company wasn't super old fashioned. Thankfully, I was right! Of course, you want to dress for the job that you want, but I still thought this was appropriate.

Just like on Tuesday, I was browsing in my mom's closet again for the perfect thing to wear. This time, I found that by borrowing just one piece, I was able to gain the inspiration I needed for a great new outfit. Paired with a basic black skirt and a cobalt blue belt, I was ready to go!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely loving all these outfits!! This especially because the blue works really well with your hair!! I hope you have some good luck soon! Don't forget the number one mistake people make is not asking for the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is not enough to look at you.in my dreams anymore.you are very very sexy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...