Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let's Go, GNO



Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: I.N.C
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Dooney and Bourke
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Necklace (borrowed from mom): Marc by Marc Jacobs

As I've mentioned before, whenever I have had a chance to get out of the house this summer, I tend to get more dressed up than the average person. So, even though I was just going out for Chinese food with one of my good friends from college, I wanted to get dolled up.

I started with this gold sequined skirt. I always seem to forget I have it, until I decide to randomly dig through my skirt drawer and I am reminded of just how cute it is! I paired it with a basic blank camisole, which I think is the perfect balance for this attention-grabbing skirt. Finally, I fished my look off with gladiator flats (just like always), and a couple of pops of red. Despite how easy this was to put together, I couldn't feel more fabulous!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god.... you are too cute! And why does your mom have the best wardrobe? If someone asked my mom who marc jacbos is she'd probably ask me if I went to school with him... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...