Thursday, August 16, 2012

Monochromatic pt.2



Dress: Tocca
Shoes: Target
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Vintage
Belt: Charlotte Russe

Even though I just did a monochromatic look yesterday, I loved it so much I decided to do it all over again! Plus, I have been waiting to wear this dress forever, and today couldn't have been a better day. 

I've talked about on my blog before how sometimes I feel like my ensembles have a "theme." Today is definitely one of those kinds of days. My theme today is "50s waitress." I mean really, just give me an apron, a menu, and some roller skates, and I could fit right in an old school diner.

I got this dress at a consignment shop in NYC, with the tags still on it! For whatever reason, I was kind of afraid to wear it for awhile, but I'm glad I decided to finally take the plunge. Because I tend to keep outfits like this a little on the costume-y side, I paired my gingham print dress with knock-off keds, a vintage necklace, and a bold belt. A great outfit for hot summer day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...