Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ombre Nails



As always, when I went to do my nails this week, I wanted to do something different! However, it can be hard to do something different when I don't have any new polish, and I have terribly shaky hands for doing artistic nail art. So, I decided to jump on the ombre nail bandwagon!

Personally, I loved how this turned out! I would love to do my nails like this more, but my red and pink nail polish collection is the only one big enough to do the ombre effect. Can you imagine how pretty blue ombre nails would be? A girl can dream.

From pinkie to thumb (which you can't see,) here's what I used.

Pinkie: Essie's "Fifth Avenue"
Ring: Essie's "Enuf is Enuf"
Middle: Essie's "Cute as a Button"
Index: Essie's "Van D'Go"
Thumb: Essie's "Fiji"

Do you guys like about ombre nails? Yay or nay? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...