Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Something Has to Give!



Blazer (borrowed from mom): BCBG Max Azria
Skirt (borrowed from mom): BCBG Max Azria
Tank: Banana Republic
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Vintage

Seriously, I would love it if someone would just give me a job by now. I've been on so many interviews (I shouldn't complain, I know), but I'm just sick of talking about myself! There's only so much I have to say. Plus, I hate it when I can tell the interviewer isn't listening! You know when you're talking about your skills and past experiences and the interviewer is just nodding their head, saying "uh-huh, awesome!" after every comment? That drives me nuts! Okay, I'll stop complaining, I swear, but this is frustrating.

Anyway, today I was off to meet with a recruiter who is going to help me find a job. Although I probably didn't have to get all dressed up in a suit, I still wanted to present the most professional front that I could. When every little thing matters, there is no excuse for giving anything but your best!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...