I take too many photos of breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner/dessert. There, I said it. Okay, I think we all kind of recognize that half the photos on Instagram are of food. I can't really explain why we're all so compelled to share pictures of what were eating on a daily basis. Really,who cares? But whatever. I'm posting my photos anyway.
P.S - If you aren't already, follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up-to-date with me!
1. Homemade white-chocolate pretzels with rainbow sprinkles. Yes, please.
2. Daily snack: cheese, crackers, and pepperoni, and almonds.
3. Red velvet, cream-cheese filling, and white-chocolate glaze. Need I say more?
4. One last summer day at the beach in Atlantic City.
5. I had to buy more Urban Decay vintage eye shadow. Are you kidding me? Six dollars? No, I can't resist temptation. Neither can you.
6. Nerd ropes were in the clearance section for only .38 cents at Walgreens last week. I bought six. (Remember how I can't resist temptation?)
7. I picked all the charms out of the Lucky Charms cereal. Typical OCD fashion.
8. Seeing some of my favorite alums, and hanging out in downtown Frederick.
9. Lunch today: a peanut butter sandwich with fresh strawberries and raspberries. So much better than regular jelly.
10. Daily greeting from Mittens, the dog from the family I nanny for. Pin It