Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A week in Instagram






I take too many photos of breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner/dessert. There, I said it. Okay, I think we all kind of recognize that half the photos on Instagram are of food. I can't really explain why we're all so compelled to share pictures of what were eating on a daily basis. Really,who cares? But whatever. I'm posting my photos anyway.

 P.S - If you aren't already, follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up-to-date with me!

1. Homemade white-chocolate pretzels with rainbow sprinkles. Yes, please.

2. Daily snack: cheese, crackers, and pepperoni, and almonds.

3. Red velvet, cream-cheese filling, and white-chocolate glaze. Need I say more?

4. One last summer day at the beach in Atlantic City.

5. I had to buy more Urban Decay vintage eye shadow. Are you kidding me? Six dollars? No, I can't resist temptation. Neither can you.

6. Nerd ropes were in the clearance section for only .38 cents at Walgreens last week. I bought six. (Remember how I can't resist temptation?)

7. I picked all the charms out of the Lucky Charms cereal. Typical OCD fashion.

8. Seeing some of my favorite alums, and hanging out in downtown Frederick.

9. Lunch today: a peanut butter sandwich with fresh strawberries and raspberries. So much better than regular  jelly.

10. Daily greeting from Mittens, the dog from the family I nanny for. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I was very intrigued by the peanut butter and strawberries. Never wouldve thought of that but DUH! Way better than jelly. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...