Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A week in Instagram






Per usual, here is what my life looked like through the lens of Instagram in the past week. If you want to follow me, my username is heytherekatrina. Looking for me on Twitter? Click here to follow me.

1. As I mentioned here, the night I saw Bruce Springsteen in concert was the best day of my life. Okay, so I was a little far away. It didn't matter a bit.

2. This was the sunset looking towards the National Monument from Nationals Park that evening. I love fall weather.

3. On Sunday, my friends and I went to the Maryland Wine Festival for some classy day drinking. Plus, there were tons of free samples, craft vendors, and great live bands!

4. This is a super latergram, but I love the message. I saw it while running in downtown Frederick one day, and couldn't help but stop. It's one of those kind of things that really makes you pause and appreciate your life.

5. Another evening, another pretty sunset.

6. This is what I'm currently reading. Over the weekend, I finished 11/22/63 (which was AMAZING), and I read The Help for about the fifth time. Now, I'm working on the last book in the Hunger Games series and Cruel Love. I have quite the eclectic taste in books, huh?

7. Saturday's mean one thing - grocery shopping. Thankfully, that includes always includes Wegmans, the premier shopping location in the Colum-bubble.

8. The boy and I spent Saturday exploring in a new nature center near my house. We had perfect weather, and the trails were great for hiking.

9. Saturday evening, we played Scrabble. In case you were wondering, I already know that we act like a 90-year-old married couple. We're happy like this.

10. I make smoothies all the time - they are such an easy way to get your daily nutrients! Today's smoothie included orange juice, strawberries, raspberries, and pineapple. Yum!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. AH I want to go to a wine tasting so bad!!!! I love classy day drinking!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...