Monday, September 24, 2012

Casual Friday


Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Minnetonka 
Bag Longchamp
Necklace: Claire*s

Now that I *kind of* have a job (aka being a nanny), Friday has started to mean something again. Before, it was just another day in my week. Now that I am waking up at 5:30 a.m. again, I am always ready for Friday and the weekend. It's the little things, people.

Even though I didn't really have plans, I wanted to look nice for when my boyfriend came up later. Plus - it was the last official day of summer! Although I personally feel like summer ended awhile ago, today was the official last day. In my mind, that meant I had to wear a mini-skirt one last time.

This mini-skirt from Express is one of my favorites. Not only did I get it for a great price, it is super feminine and versatile. The flowers on the skirt are purple, green, light blue, and turquoise, which means I always have something that will match. This time, I decided on this teal 3/4 sleeve tee, a great transitional piece for the fall. Finally, I finished off with my suede moccasins and a long stranded pearl necklace. Let fall officially begin!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love skirts like this but they look so bad on me!! You look super cute... and did you cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...