Thursday, September 6, 2012

Color Me Patriotic



Dress: Miss Sixty
Necklace: Charter Club
Bag: Dooney and Bourke
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan

I'm having a hard time transitioning into my fall wardrobe (as usual). I'm still holding onto the last bits of summer, and pulling out my sundresses instead of sweater-dresses time after time. Like tonight, for example. I was going out to dinner with a friend, which for me, is an excused to get more dressed up than usual.

While initially this dress was something my mom talked me into buying, it's now one of my favorite pieces. It's fun, flirty, and so versatile! I've worn it with gladiator sandals, cardigans, belts - just about anything! Today, I kept everything very simplistic. I wasn't feeling as creative as I usually do, and this dress just lends itself to a patriotic color scheme. So, I decided on a pearl necklace, my patent-leather red bag, and glittery flats. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...