Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cross One off the Bucket List



Tank: Neiman Marcus Last Call
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Shoes: Steve Madden
Wristlet: Coach
Necklace: vintage

Last Friday night, I was able to cross something off my bucket list - seeing a Bruce Springsteen concert! Of course, now that I have seen him live once, I definitely want have to go again. Let me just say, there is a good reason why his concerts are legendary, and always sell out. 

1. He gives you your money's worth. The concert started a little after 8 p.m., and didn't finish until almost midnight. Considering he's the one and only act, that's highly impressive. 

2. He has SO much energy. At 62 years old, he has more energy combined than most bands composed of 20 somethings. Throughout the entire concert, he is running all over the stage, singing his heart out, and doing tricks with his guitar. 

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to go at least one Bruce Springsteen concert in my lifetime. Ever since I stole my mom's copy of "The Rising" in about 2002, I have been a fan of The Boss. However, tickets are usually expensive, and sell out quickly. When I found out he would be in D.C. this spring, I knew I had to get tickets. And I did.

For the concert, I wanted to wear something comfy and pretty - I wanted to be able to dance around freely! I decided on jeans and a t-strap tank, which was perfect for the beautiful evening. And this time when I took outfit photos, I finally remembered to take a picture of the back of my tank. Isn't it pretty? It takes this simple white tank to a completely different level. 

Wow, I am all over the place today. My organized self will be back tomorrow, I promise!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...