Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friendship Anniversary Wear



Dress: Bailey 44
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Maria Sharpova for Cole Haan
Earrings: American Eagle

My friends and I can be pretty dorky sometimes (and by us, I mostly mean me). Anyway, every year I celebrate "friendship anniversaries," with some of my closest friends from college. What is a friendship anniversary, you ask? Well, it's the day we "officially" became friends. Depending on which one of my friends it is, depends on how we officially became friends in the first place. 

Okay, the point of this completely unnecessary story is that last Thursday was one of those friendship anniversaries. So, my friend Bridgitte and I decided to go out to this fun Mexican restaurant in downtown Frederick. I wanted something comfy and cute, because I knew we would be walking around quite a bit. 

My outfit was perfect for our date; strolling downtown, sipping sangria's, and munching on chips and salsa. The cardigan was perfect for when a breeze came through, and my Cole Haan flats with Nike technology didn't cause any blisters with all of our walking. However, I hadn't been planning on walking home in a torrential downpour. That was the end of my super cute outfit.

Moral of the story: always carry an umbrella, and don't walk when you can drive.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...