Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello, Fall.



Shirt: Lord and Taylor
Pants: Michael Kors
Scarf: Target
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan

To me, this is the perfect fall outfit. After months of wearing sun-dresses, gladiator flats, and tank-tops, it's a welcome change to be pulling out scarves and ballet flats again. 

Although I wasn't doing anything today other than nannying, I can't stand letting my beautiful clothes just hang out in my closet not getting worn. So, I decided on this relatively casual ensemble (at least for me). I started with these new super dark-wash skinny jeans. I love that they can be easily dressed down, but could just as easily be dressed up with a cute top and heels. Plus, they are super comfy - perfect for when I am lying on the floor coloring or reading during story time. 

The rest of my outfit reminds me of a candy cane. It's not quite Christmas season yet, but the pink and white together just makes me think of peppermint. With the addition of my glittery flats and my most recent stolen piece of jewelry from my mom's closet, I was good to go.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think your glittery flats really add a little something to the outfit! And I agree - cute stuff can't just sit in your closet!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...