Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Not Quite Fall



Shirt: FCUK
Skirt: Theory
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Lord and Taylor
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Coach

Now that Labor Day has come and gone, I guess it's safe to say that fall is officially here! However, I'm not quite ready to pull out my heavy sweaters and leather riding boots just yet - it's still way too warm in Maryland to be considering that. For now, I'm pretty content just buying some new fall scented air fresheners and drinking apple cider.

On another note, I decided to take a part-time nannying job. Of course, it's not what I want to spend the rest of my life doing, but I couldn't afford to not make money anymore. In addition, I love that still gives me the flexibility to apply for jobs and go on interviews during the day. Plus, I don't have to wear a uniform! Bye bye red and khaki (thank goodness!) and hello whatever I feel like wearing.

I went super basic today with a solid colored v-neck and a denim mini skirt. I'm trying to get the most out of my summer pieces, and have no reason to dress up just to play with kids all day. I can't wait til I have a real job and get to play dress-up again! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...