Monday, September 17, 2012

Plum and Leopard



Sweater: Burberry
Skirt L.K Bennett
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Betsey Johnson

This fall, I knew my biggest fashion dilemma was going to be figuring out how to wear clothing that was not coral. However, I have found out how I am going to make is through this difficult time - with deep purple and cranberry. Fear not, blog readers. I know you were truly concerned. 

Thankfully, both of these colors look just as good on my pasty pale skin as coral does. Unfortunately, I don't really have a lot of pieces in these colors (figures). Which means I finally get to do some shopping - woohoo!

Anyway, in case you couldn't tell, I was off to yet another interview today. I have good feeling about this one though! I have come so far this summer, coming so close to landing the job many times, but in the end getting beat out by someone who had more experience than me. However, this job seems to be the perfect fit. So I'm staying hopeful, crossing my fingers and trying to be patient.

For my interview, I decided to do something a little different than normal. Actually, my mom suggested pairing these two pieces together. She had seen an ad in the fall issue of In Style for L.K Bennett in which the model was wearing a similar combination, and thought it might be something I could copy. Although my outfit isn't really like what the model is wearing, it's my own interpretation, and I love how this look turned out! It's something that I would have never though of on my own,  yet the pieces complement each other so well.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...