Thursday, September 13, 2012

Smooth Transitions



Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Minnetonka
Necklace: Charter Club
Bag: Coach

Oh hi blogsosphere, pasty-pale redhead here, it's nice to meet you too.

It's really starting to feel like fall in Maryland, and I am loving it! Although the mornings have been freezing, by mid-afternoon, the weather is absolutely delightful. However, like I have mentioned in previous posts, I can't quite switch over entirely from my summer wardrobe yet.

So that's why today I took a piece from my summer and winter wardrobe for the perfect intro into fall outfit. The result? A perfectly preppy ensemble. My light sweater provides just the right amount of warmth when I'm in my air-conditioned car too long, while my seersucker mini-skirt lets me attempt to soak a little more sun on my legs while hanging out at the playground. Unforunately, my skirt looks like it's just plain white in these photos, which is so not the case. Here's what it really looks like.

For finishing touches, I added a simple pearl necklace and suede moccasins. Getting dressed can't get much easier than this!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...