Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed (but no blue)!



Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Scarf: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Bracelet: Kate Spade

For once, I wore this dress differently than how I typically do. It was really hard to for me to stray away from my fringed boots and multicolored necklace - they add the perfectly bohemian touch! But, I'm proud to say I tried something new.

As for the something old and something borrowed? Well, my dress is about four years old. However, I think it is such a timeless piece. No matter when I wear it, it always looks current and chic. This just proves the importance of investing in quality and timeless clothing - these pieces will never go out of style.  

Of course, I had to borrow something from my mom. For me, it's not an outfit unless I borrow (or steal) something from mom. This time, it's this Kate Spade cranberry and plum bauble bracelet. Although it's a little chunky for everyday wear, it was the perfect accessory for a nice dinner out for my brothers birthday. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...