Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer of Coral



Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: Target
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Coach

For me, this was the summer of coral. Every time I went shopping, I couldn't resist anything coral colored! Well, unless it wasn't on sale or it wasn't my size. Take this skirt here. Today, my mom sent me to Target to grab a couple of things. No big deal, right? Wrong. Everyone should know by now just how dangerous the clearance sections of Target is.

Anyway, I somehow ended up in the clearance section staring at this skirt. I could only find a large, so I went to try it on. Unfortunately, it was too big. However, as I was putting it back, I found the only medium. I tried it on, and of course it fit perfectly. So, into the cart it went. I couldn't resist - it was only 3 dollars!

It's really nothing more than a simple cotton skirt, but it's perfect for a busy day spent rent running errands and hanging out with the boyfriend.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...