Friday, September 7, 2012

The Summer of Interviews



Dress BCBG Max Azria
Camisole: Gap
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Betsy Johnson
Bag: Longchamp
Belt: Target
Another day, another interview. However, now that I'm nannying part-time, I have to think of interview outfits that are easy to put together, while still being comfortable enough to hang out in while picking up kids at school, preparing snack, and doing homework. Not an easy task, by any means. 

I honestly can't remember the last time that I wore this dress. I think it may have been here, but I'm not sure. Anyway, that is an embarrassingly long time ago in the history of my blog. Notice anything different? Oh wait, nope, that's because I didn't do anything different. I mean, I didn't wear tights or boots (too hot). But in essence, the same outfit. If it's not broken - why fix it?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...