Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A week in Instagram






I don't know if you have noticed, but I have been trying to take less pictures of food on Instagram. I don't know why this is so challenging for me, but I always recognize good presentation, and want to photograph it! Anyway, act impressed by my efforts. I am stepping outside of my comfortable cardboard box.

P.S - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!

1. Last weekend, I went to Virgin Freefest. As I explained to my parents several times, yes, the tickets are free (if you can get a hand on one)! Although I have never understood it, for the past three years, the concert have been held in my hometown, Columbia, Md. This shot is of the Ferris wheel that was on the grounds.

2. The Ferris wheel by night.

3. My dad won't turn the heat on until November 1. Hence ridiculous outfits and toe socks until then.

4. See comment three. Also, I love my Hood College "Hood"-ie! It's the perfect on a rainy day.

5. The best part about nannying? Letting the girls run around on the playground while I relax for an hour and read. Just kidding (but not really).

6. Having everything crossed of your to-do list is the best feeling.

7. Just hanging out at the White House on my tour of the gardens. Nbd.

8. My view of the Washington Monument from the White House. Seriously, I love living so close to D.C.

9. Sunday brunch with the boyfriend at an old-fashioned diner in Northern Virginia.

10. My mom made homemade caramel apples. Hello, fall.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...